Russian biggest summer resort Sotchi has been chosen the venue of the Winter Olympic Games of 2014. President Putin has promised enough snow for the Games, no traffic jams and big investments in building the Olympic facilities.
How it will effect the neighbouring small villages and if they succeed to survive and keep the living pace they are used to?
Subtitles: English, Estonian
- Director: Aljona Suržikova
- Country: Eesti
- Year: 2017
- Length: 46 min
- Age limit: null
- Cinematography: Kristjan-Jaak Nuudi, Ivar Heinmaa, Sergei Trofimov, Joerg Burger
- Editing: Tambet Tasuja
- Music: Aleksandr Žedeljov
- Production: Amrion, Mischief Films
- Cinema Artis, hall 1: Saturday 28.01 - 14:00